Monday, May 28, 2012

My finished projects from the past two weeks since my last update. :) I will also be posting a few small free patterns up in a bit as well.

Here is a purse that I made for my oldest niece's birthday. I didn't use a particular pattern, just used DCs and SCs around in the colors that she picked out and braided chained strands of black, purple and white to make the handle. She also got some bracelets I made and a purple genius headband. :)


My step-mother-in-law's mom asked for a hand full of solid headbands.. I gave her one a few weeks ago to have and she liked it so much she decided she needed to order a bunch for me. :)

I was lucky enough to get to test a basket out for Tiffany (Tiffer93 @ CrochetVille )! I absolutely love it and it holds up so well. It's currently holding all of my made appliques and headbands.

My monkey got himself a monkey hat. :) He loves it and is constantly wearing it. I need to get a good picture of him in it.


This is not crocheted, but it is definitely full of lots of yarn! I saw this adorable Pixie Tutu on Pinterest and just had to make it for my little girl. It was really fun to make and it came out so cuuute. I may make a few more in some other colors for her. Here is a picture of it on her. 


That's all for now but I will have some small free patterns up soon.. nothing huge, just a flower and a butterfly. I also have my Zebra Tote Bag pattern up for sale on Ravelry! And I have one fully made and ready for shipping at my Etsy Store.

2 comments:

  1. I like the headbands, but have to admit to a particular fondness for the yarn skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. I love the monkey hat.

    ReplyDelete