Monday, May 14, 2012

So, its that time for me to catch up on the projects I've done seen my last update. :)

I made some Genius Headbands! I was looking for something that would be nice and stretchy, but not stretch out and be unusable and these are so perfect. It's all one piece and my four-year old has no problem putting them on by herself since there are no ties. :) I made some for her and me, they are awesome.

My daughter wearing her blue headband.

My black one and a newborn sized yellow one.


A cute baby girl owl hat. I had fun doing this one, I've been
wanting to do something owl for a while now.

My son loooves dogs and puppies, so I needed to come up some
kind of puppy hat for him. Here's the finished product. I think it is
sooo adorable.

So, my three Angry Bird hats were for my nephews' birthdays.
Another of my nephew's birthday was last week and asked my SIL
if he liked Angry Birds, cause I planned on making him one too.
She requested a shark because he has a love for them and he really
loved it when he got it. :)

A good friend of mine commissioned me to make this Spring Petals Backpack
for her. It was so easy and a fun pattern and the end look is so beautiful.
She wanted the straps bigger then what the pattern had, so used 2 strands
of Turqua together for some extra sturdiness.

This purse was for one of my hubby's co-worker's step-daughter.
She recently went through a lung transplant and was sick in the hospital
for a little while.  Hubby asked about her for me and found out she
loves zebras and hot pink. This was my first attempt at designing something
like this. I love how it came out and I hope she likes her get well gift.
I also made her this pink scrunchie and a pink headband to go
inside it.




1 comment:

  1. The hats are so adorable. I couldn't decide which one was the cutest. I followed you over from the Crochetville Blog updates.

    ReplyDelete